Find your oasis this summer at Valley Beach Poolside Club at Valley Forge Casino Resort (1160 First Avenue, King of Prussia, Montgomery County). Valley Beach Poolside Club will officially open for the season starting Memorial Day Weekend Friday, May 26 through Monday, May 29, 2017. King of Prussia's 20,000 square foot poolside club brings back the surf and sand with open-air bars, poolside dining, private cabanas, a sandy beach, live entertainment and new surprises for the 2017 season. Valley Beach Poolside Club offers all of the fun and relaxation of the beach without the hassle of getting there. Skip the Jersey traffic and stay local this summer.
“Valley Beach at Valley Forge Casino Resort is back again with a summertime of memories,” said VFCR CEO Eric Pearson. “Experience the best of the beach with surf and sand, poolside drinks, live music, movie nights, hot DJS, outdoor dining and more. Find your oasis without leaving King of Prussia.”
Dip your toes in the 50 tons of sand surrounding the 22,000 gallon pool, as you feast on street food and tacos from Chef Les Bender, sip on cocktails and craft beers at the open-air bars, relax under the shade of your own private cabana, find inner harmony as you relax poolside, jam to live entertainment on the stage, order bottle service from your lounger, and splash the summer away.
New offerings at Valley Beach this year will include the brand new Del Valley Taco Truck parked poolside, a new Tiki Bar debuting just feet from the pool, a new private beach area for special events and new food/drink menus. Starting June 18th, look for new Reggae nights every Sunday. Starting June 22nd, enjoy Dive In Movie nights with poolside movies under the stars.
Valley Beach is part of Valley Forge Casino Resort’s continued investment in the casino property and upgraded programming options that position the casino resort as a prime entertainment destination. For 2017, investments in Valley Beach total $170,000.
“We aim to constantly enhance the guest experience at Valley Forge Casino Resort,” added Pearson. “From the construction of the new Tiki Bar, adding more private event space, increasing entertainment line-up and making behind-the-scenes improvements, we are dedicated to making sure we have a top notch product to offer our visitors each year. Valley Beach is one of our top draws in the summer, and we want to continue to take things to the next level with each new season.”
HOURS AND SCHEDULE
Grand Opening Weekend Hours - Memorial Day Weekend:
Friday, May 26, 2017, opens at 10am then Nighttime 8pm-2am : DJ
Saturday, May 27, 2017, opens at 10am then Nighttime 8pm-2am : Band & DJ
Sunday, May 28, 2017, opens at 10am then Nighttime 7pm-10pm
Memorial Day Monday, May 28, 2017, opens at 10am then Nighttime 7pm-10pm
Summer Hours (May 26th and September 3rd):
Valley Beach Poolside Club
Sunday-Thursday: 10:00am to 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 10:00am to 2:00am
Del Valle Taco Truck
Sunday-Thursday: 10:00am to 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 10:00am to 12:00am
Labor Day Hours:
Valley Beach: 10:00am to 7:00pm
Del Valle Taco Truck: 11:00am to 6:00pm
Post Labor Day Hours:
Fridays: 4:00pm to 1:00am (Valley Beach), 4:00pm to 12:00am (Truck)
Saturdays: 10:00am to 1:00am (Valley Beach), 10:00am to 12:00am (Truck)
Sundays: 10:00am to 7:00pm (Valley Beach), 10:00am to 6:00pm (Truck)
PRICING AND DAY PASSES
For the 2017 season, membership are no longer required. Visitors wishing to dine and drink at the upper level bar and taco truck can enjoy at no additional charge during the day, and a $10 cover on entertainment nights after 8:00pm. The $10 cover also includes access to the Vault nightclub on property. (Cover can vary based on special events.)
For lower deck access to enter the pool, beach and Tiki Bar, hotel guests and Elite Members can enjoy at no additional charge. Guests and the public can purchase a day pass for $20 per person (limited space). All hotel guests under age must be accompanied by a chaperone and will be asked to depart by 7:45pm (with last call made at 7:00pm).
Valley Beach Poolside Club is located a level below the Radisson and on the back of the Casino. From the casino floor, the Valley Beach entrance is located past High Limit Slots to the left. From the Radisson, turn left off the elevators from the Radisson Lobby, past The Venue, the Valley Beach double door entrance will be on your right hand side. Take the stairs two flights down, and Valley Beach is located on your right.
The surf and sand are located just 2 miles down the road from the King of Prussia Mall - and just feet away from Valley Forge Historical National Park. Come for Valley Beach, and stay for the day and weekend in beautiful Montgomery County.
DEL VALLE TACO TRUCK
New for summer of 2017, Executive Chef Les Bender and his culinary team present a full menu of tacos and street food from the new Del Valle Taco Truck. The truck will be parked poolside each and every day for lunch and dinner. Look for lunch specials to rotate in by the day and week. The summer menu is as follows:
- CARNITAS $6 - (2) Braised Sweet Pork, Cilantro, Onion and Salsa Verde
- TINGA DE POLLO $6 - (2) Shredded Chicken, Chipotle, Onions and Cilantro
- CARNE ASADA $6 - (2) Marinated Steak, Pickled Onion and Cilantro
- PESCADO $10 - (2) Corona Battered Cod with Red Cabbage, Jicama Slaw and Chili Lime Crema
- TAQUITOS $10 - (3) Rolled fried tacos with Shredded Beef topped with ceese, pico de gallo and guacamole
- CARNE ASADA BURRITO $10 - Marinated Steak, Pico de Gallo and Guacamole
- TACO SALAD $10 - Served in a Fried Tortilla Basket with Your choice of Tinga de Pollo or Carne Asada, Chopped Lettuce, Pico de Gallo, Shredded Cheese, Black Beans, and Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette
- MARGARITA CHICKEN WINGS $10 - Tossed with Tequila, Agave Nectar, Lime, Smoked Chili Pepper and Cilantro
MEXICAN RICE BOWLS
- Spicy Baja Shrimp with pico de gallo and jicama slaw
- Carne Asada with black beans. pico de gallo. and shredded cheese
- Chipotle Pollo with peppers, onions, salsa, rojas, shredded cheese, and sour cream
- GUACAMOLE $5
- MEXICAN RED RICE $3.50
- TORTILLA CHIPS & GUAC $7 - Served with Pico de Gallo and Guacamole
NEW TIKI BAR AND UPPER DECK BAR
Valley Beach will again feature food and drink at the upper deck area and bar - with a selection of tropical frozen drinks, craft beers, and other signature specialties.
This year, Valley Beach also will debut a new Tiki Bar just feet from the pool on the lower level. Enjoy your tropical favorites while feeling the sand under your feet. Sip at your lounger or the cabanas while your enjoy the surf just feet away.
TROPICAL SPECIALTY DRINKS
- KENTUCKY TEA $8 - Jim Beam Double Oak, Honey, Lemon, Black Tea
- JACKPOT MARGARITA $10 - Hornitos Plata, Grand Mariner, Sour, Lime
- COCONUT CRUSHER $9 - 1800 Coconut Tequilla & Pineapple Juice, Cranberry Juice
- CASINO CRUNCH $10 - Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice, Stoli Ohranj Vodka, Triple Sec with Sprite
- KRAKEN CRUNCH $10 - Kraken Spiced Rum, Orange, Pineapple, and Cranberry Juice
- TWISTED BLUE LAGOON $10 - Stoli Ohranj Vodka, Blue Curacao with Pineapple & O.J.
- CITRON MOJITO $11 - Limoncello, Bacardi Rum with Fresh Lime Juice & Club Soda
- EUPHORIA $11 - Bayou Orange, Tropical Redbull and Pineapple Juice
- COUNTRY LEMONADE $9 - Old Camp Peach Pecan with Lemonade
- TSUNAMI SANGRIA $9 - Stoli Peach Vodka, Moscato, Sprite and Fresh Fruit
- MARGARITAS $11 - Classic | Strawberry | Mango | Peach
- DAQUIRIS $11 - Banana | Strawberry | Coconut | Grapefruit
- FROSE $11 - Martini & Rossi Rose | Bacardi Grapefruit | Peach Puree | Lemonade
- STOLI- LEMONADE - A MIX OF STOLI VODKA WITH FLAVORING $7 - Strasberi | Ohranj | Blueberi | Citros | Razberi
IN THE CAN
- VICTORY SUMMER LOVE $5
- MILLER LITE $5
- COORS LIGHT $5
- BUDWISER $5
- BUD LIGHT $5
- (Buckets Available 5 for $20)
- CORONA $6
- ANGRY ORCHARD $6
- NOT YOUR FATHER’S ROOT BEER $6
- (Buckets Available 5 for $25)
ASK YOUR SERVER ABOUT OUR DRAFT BEER SELECTION
When the sun starts to fall, Valley Beach transforms into a premiere nightlife experience. Every weekend look for live music, DJs and other entertainment on the Valley Beach stage featuring a state-of-the-art sound system.
Thursdays: 8:00pm to 10:00pm (Dive in Movie starting 7/20)
Fridays: 8:00pm to 1:00am (DJ)
Saturdays: 8:00pm to 1:00am (Band and DJ)
Sundays: 7:00pm to 10:00pm (New Reggae Nights starting 6/18)
For a line-up of coming DJs and bands, visit valleybeach.com
Daytime cabana rentals are available for $200 and include personalized waiter service, lounge chairs, beach chairs, couch, towels for each guest and complimentary entry for up to four guests. Night cabana rentals are $350 and include personalized waiter service, lounge chairs, beach chairs, couch, towels for each guest and complimentary entry for up to six guests. On Friday and Saturday nights, add $150 minimum spend for food and beverage.
PRIVATE PICNIC/EVENT SPACE
New private event space is now available to the right of the upper deck bar with a private gate and room for up to 15-20 people. This space is available for $200 food and beverage minimum spend between 10:00am and 6:00pm, and $350 food and beverage minimum spend between 8:00pm to close. Other packages are also available.
Reserved couch rentals are available from 8:00pm to close for $150 food and beverage minimum spend.
CONTACT FOR CABANAS AND RENTALS: