East Passyunk’s organic burger, fries and milkshake shop announces five new limited edition cookie shakes inspired by your favorite Girl Scout cookies. On Saturday, February 18 and Sunday, February 19, P’unk Burger will serve Caramel Delight, Toasted S’mores, Thin Mint, Chocolate PBJ and Cinnamon Shortbread cookie shakes. South Philadelphia’s own Troop #91297 will also be on hand Saturday, from 11:00am to 1:00pm with cookies available for purchase. For every Girl Scout cookie shake purchased, $1.00 will be donated to the Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania.Read More
P'unk Burger, at 1823 East Passyunk, will celebrate their second birthday by giving away FREE cake shakes on Friday, February 10, 2017, from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
In 2015, on Valentine's Weekend, Marlo and Jason Dilks (also owners of SliCE) opened East Passyunk's organic burger, fries and shake BYO. Thousands of burgers later, the couple celebrate their second year in business by partnering with Sweet Box Cupcakes (339 S. 13th Street) for a free boozy shake giveawayRead More
East Passyunk’s organic burger and shake hot spot announces a new partnership with Old City District’s most famous ice cream parlour. Starting on Thursday, December 8th, P’unk Burger will carry three new holiday milkshakes made with ice cream sourced from The Franklin Fountain. Customers can celebrate the flavors of the holiday with Gingersnap Eggnog Custard, Cinnamon and non-dairy Peppermint Stick. The three shakes are only the start, as P’unk Burger will regularly source from The Franklin Fountain going forward, and even debut a custom, exclusive East Passyunk-inspired new ice cream and milkshake by late spring. All milkshakes with The Franklin Fountain ice cream are $8.00 each. The three seasonal flavors are also available at P'unk Burger by the scoop as well as for floats with Maine Root natural soda on the fountain.Read More
P’unk Burger celebrates the 10,000 organic hamburger served at 1823 East Passyunk will the debut of new menu items and announcement of new partnerships.
Starting today, burger lovers are invited to try two tasty new burgers that will stay on the menu through at least the end of June (if not longer):
- BFGB/ Big Fat Greek Burger ($11.95) - P’unk Burger partners with Bitar’s for an organic lamb burger featuring a smashed falafel, tzatziki sauce, cucumber and red onion. Jason and Marlo Dilks collaborated with long-time colleague Amin Bitar on this Middle Eastern influenced burger. The three have always wanted to collaborate together, as SliCE (owned by the Dilks) is located across the street from Bitar’s at 9th and Federal.
- Jalapeno Burger ($11.95) - For another collaboration with 1732 Meats, P’unk Burger tops an organic beef burger topped 1732’s jalapeño bacon, and adds jalapeño jack cheese, cilantro and house-made pico de gallo. The Jalapeno Burger debuted in mid-May and is extended through June as it is the number one selling burger on the specialty menu.
As summer hits East Passyunk, P’unk Burger has the perfect solution to keeping cool. Sip on a new milkshake created with help from two East Passyunk neighbors.
- Blueberry Cardamom Pie Shake ($6.95) - P'unk Burger bakes up the perfect way to cool off with vanilla ice cream mixed with locally sourced blueberry cardamom preserves from Green Aisle Grocery, mixed and topped with fresh baked pie crust from neighbor Chhaya Cafe.
For those looking for a lighter option, P'unk Burger debuts the first monthly signature salad:
- Seared Ahi Tuna and Seaweed Salad ($11.95) - Seared Ahi Tuna with P'unk seasoning, on top of house-made seaweed salad, on top of bibb lettuce with fresh avocado and edamame, served with sesame ginger dressing
On top of the above monthly offerings, P'unk Burger officially debuts the following two items on the permanent daily menu:
- Vegan Pulled Portobello Sandwich ($9.95) - The city's newest and most unique vegetarian option includes pulled portobello with P'unk sauce, onion, tomato, sweet potato fries and veganaise slaw
- Reanimator Red Eye Milkshake ($6.95) - Little Babies non-dairy ice cream made in partnership with Reanimator Coffee will give you a real jolt! Scoops and floats also available.
Outside of the new offerings above, other changes at P'unk Burger since opening in February include:
- Charity partner for June for the arcade game is Theatre Exile
- Hours are now extended until 3am on Fridays and Saturday for take-out, dine-in and now delivery
- Sidewalk seating is now open for the summer with 6 cafe tables
- All seating (inside and out) is now table service
- Reservations can now be made by calling (215) 468-7865
F or more about P'unk Burger, visit www.punkburger.com, tweet @punk_burger, follow P'unk Burger and instagram @punk_burger.