P’unk Burger celebrates the 10,000 organic hamburger served at 1823 East Passyunk will the debut of new menu items and announcement of new partnerships.
Starting today, burger lovers are invited to try two tasty new burgers that will stay on the menu through at least the end of June (if not longer):
- BFGB/ Big Fat Greek Burger ($11.95) - P’unk Burger partners with Bitar’s for an organic lamb burger featuring a smashed falafel, tzatziki sauce, cucumber and red onion. Jason and Marlo Dilks collaborated with long-time colleague Amin Bitar on this Middle Eastern influenced burger. The three have always wanted to collaborate together, as SliCE (owned by the Dilks) is located across the street from Bitar’s at 9th and Federal.
- Jalapeno Burger ($11.95) - For another collaboration with 1732 Meats, P’unk Burger tops an organic beef burger topped 1732’s jalapeño bacon, and adds jalapeño jack cheese, cilantro and house-made pico de gallo. The Jalapeno Burger debuted in mid-May and is extended through June as it is the number one selling burger on the specialty menu.
As summer hits East Passyunk, P’unk Burger has the perfect solution to keeping cool. Sip on a new milkshake created with help from two East Passyunk neighbors.
- Blueberry Cardamom Pie Shake ($6.95) - P'unk Burger bakes up the perfect way to cool off with vanilla ice cream mixed with locally sourced blueberry cardamom preserves from Green Aisle Grocery, mixed and topped with fresh baked pie crust from neighbor Chhaya Cafe.
For those looking for a lighter option, P'unk Burger debuts the first monthly signature salad:
- Seared Ahi Tuna and Seaweed Salad ($11.95) - Seared Ahi Tuna with P'unk seasoning, on top of house-made seaweed salad, on top of bibb lettuce with fresh avocado and edamame, served with sesame ginger dressing
On top of the above monthly offerings, P'unk Burger officially debuts the following two items on the permanent daily menu:
- Vegan Pulled Portobello Sandwich ($9.95) - The city's newest and most unique vegetarian option includes pulled portobello with P'unk sauce, onion, tomato, sweet potato fries and veganaise slaw
- Reanimator Red Eye Milkshake ($6.95) - Little Babies non-dairy ice cream made in partnership with Reanimator Coffee will give you a real jolt! Scoops and floats also available.
Outside of the new offerings above, other changes at P'unk Burger since opening in February include:
- Charity partner for June for the arcade game is Theatre Exile
- Hours are now extended until 3am on Fridays and Saturday for take-out, dine-in and now delivery
- Sidewalk seating is now open for the summer with 6 cafe tables
- All seating (inside and out) is now table service
- Reservations can now be made by calling (215) 468-7865
F or more about P'unk Burger, visit www.punkburger.com, tweet @punk_burger, follow P'unk Burger and instagram @punk_burger.