SliCE adds some surprise twists to the art of pizza with new monthly dishes that include St Pat's Day-inspired pizza, a Lent Shrimp Scampi pizza, a new gluten-free pizza and a new seasonal salad. Additionally, SliCE announces a new monthly signature flavor for calzones, stomboli and SliCE-arottis (deep fried calzones) that starts with a spicy hot Sausage and Peppers variety.
Signature pizzas for March will be available for free sample this Friday, March 14th at all three locations from 11am to 7pm. Come sample during Free Friday, with no purchase required. Kick-off your St. Patrick's Day weekend by finding some free pizza at the end of your rainbow.
New Signature Pies:
* The St. Patrick's - a special family recipe of braised ham and cabbage, bacon and swiss cheese, topped with a spicy mustard; available for March
* Shrimp Scampi - for those celebrating Lent, enjoy a shrimp sauteed with garlic in butter and olive oil; available in March and April (NOTE: South Philly and Washington Township only, NOT Rittenhouse)
* Chicken Italiano - mozzarella, provolone, chicken breast and broccoli Rabe; available for April
* Zucchini and Goat Cheese - mozzarella, San marzano tomatoes, topped with slices of zucchini and finished with goat cheese; available for March and April
* Cucumber Salad - cucumber, cherry tomato, fresh basil, chick peas and pine nuts with lemon vinaigrette; available for March and April
New Stromboli, Calzone, SliCE-arotti:
* Sausage and Peppers - Olive oil topped with mozzarella, provolone, Maglio's sausage, caramelized onions, red peppers and long hot peppers; available March and April
* History: Sausage and Peppers started as a monthly new pie and has now become one of SliCE's best sellers
SliCE has three locations, all with take-out, delivery and dine-in:
1180 S. 10th Street, South Philly
1740 Sansom Street, Rittenhouse
137 Egg Harbor Rd, Washington Twp