University City Dining Days returns in 2017 from Thursday, July 13 through Sunday, July 23, 2017. This year, Dim Sum House by Jane G’s (3939 Chestnut St) brings their signature soup dumplings and all day dim sum by THREE executive chefs to the Dining Days program. Now, in its 13th year, Dining Days is the “3 courses, 3 prices” promotion at many of University City’s most popular dining destinations. Participating restaurants offer a pre-fixe three-course dinner special for $15, $25 or $35.
"Dim Sum House is excited to join the line-up for University City Dining Days. We are proud to connect and be part of this thriving and adventurous food neighborhood - and honored to join a line-up that includes such amazing and diverse culinary talent. We want to go big for our first year with a great value and our top quality signature dishes - four courses for $25. We look forward to introducing our all day dim sum to new audiences through the program,” said Dim Sum House’s owner Jackson Fu.
Participating restaurants offer a pre-fixe three-course dinner special for $15, $25 or $35. However, Dim Sum House is offering the $25 option but including a bonus course - and offering FOUR courses making it one of the best values in the Dining Days. Dim Sum House also publically debuts their new dessert - small batch Vietnamese Coffee, Black Sesame and Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream locally made in partnership with Zsa's Ice Cream.
The full menu by Dim Sum House is as follows:
- Appetizers (Choose 2) Pork & Shrimp Siu Mai, Crystal Shrimp Dumplings, Beef Scallion Pancakes, Vegetable Dumplings, Chicken Dumplings, Pork Soup Dumplings
- Entree (Choose 1) Dan Dan Noodles (Choice Protein), Fried Rice (Choice Protein), Beef Ho Fun, Wu Xi Style Ribs, Green Longhots with Shredded Beef, Mapo Tofu (Vegetarian), Dry Pepper with Chicken
- Dessert (Choose 1) Cantonese Egg Tarts, Egg Custard Bao, Black Sesame Ice Cream, Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream, Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream, Ice Cream is new - made with local partner Zsa's!
For more information on Dim Sum House by Jane G’s, visit dimsum.house. Find Dim Sum House by Jane G’s on Facebook and follow @dimsumphilly on Twitter.
ABOUT UNIVERSITY CITY DINING DAYS
University City Dining Days returns in 2017 from July 13th to July 23rd. In its 13th year, Dining Days is the “3 courses, 3 prices” promotion at many of University City’s most popular dining destinations. University City is home to some of the most innovative and diverse dining options in the region. From exceptional craft beer bars to celebrity chef restaurants to cozy BYOBs, University City’s international dining scene features dishes from India, Ethiopia, China, Vietnam, and beyond.
University City is home to some of the most innovative and diverse dining options in the region. From exceptional craft beer bars to celebrity chef restaurants to cozy BYOBs, University City’s international dining scene features dishes from India, Ethiopia, China, Vietnam, and beyond.
The discounted price points make it possible to dine at a new location every night of the event, or as a tour of the globe without leaving a single neighborhood. Dining Days drives traffic to University City restaurants during quieter summer months while introducing new customers to the neighborhood’s exciting and ever-growing dining scene. For more information, visit Universitycity.org/university-city-dining-days or see the list of participating restaurants below!
- Bobby's Burger Palace • 3925 Walnut St • 215.387.0378
- Dahlak • 4708 Baltimore Ave • 215. 726.6464
- Dock Street Brewery • 701 South 50th St • 215.726.2337
- Fuel • 3210 Chestnut St • 215.608.3835
- Kabobeesh • 4201 Chestnut St • 215.222.8081
- New Deck Tavern • 3408 Sansom St • 215.386.4600
- New Delhi • 4004 Chestnut St • 215.386.1941
- Pattaya Restaurant • 4006 Chestnut St • 215.387.8533
- Sláinte Pub and Grill • 3000 Market St • 215.222.7400
- Thai Singha House • 3906B Chestnut St • 215.382.8001
- Vientiane Café • 4728 Baltimore Ave • 215.726.1095
- Vietnam Café • 816 South 47th St • 215.729.0260
- 48th Street Grille • 310 S 48th St • 267.244.4764
- Baby Blues BBQ • 3402 Sansom St • 215.222.4444
- Bridgewater's Pub • 2955 Market St (inside 30th Street Station) • 215.387.4787
- City Tap House • 3925 Walnut St • 215.662.0105
- Clarkville • 4301 Baltimore Ave • 215.387.4992
- Copabanana • 4000 Spruce St • 215.382.1330
- coZara • 3200 Chestnut St • 267.233.7488
- Dim Sum House • 3939 Chestnut St • 215.921.5377
- Distrito • 3945 Chestnut St • 215.222.1657
- Han Dynasty University City • 3711 Market St • 215.222.3711
- JG Domestic • Special hours from 11:30am to 7pm • 2929 Arch St • 215.222.2363
- Landmark Americana • 3333 Market St • 215.222.4500
- Sabrina's Cafe • 227 N 34th St • 215.222.1022
- Sang Kee Noodle House • 3549 Chestnut St • 215.387.8808
- World Cafe Live • 3025 Walnut St • 215.222.1400
- CO-OP • 20 South 33rd St • 215.398.1874
- Pod • 3636 Sansom St • 215.387.1803
- White Dog Cafe • 3420 Sansom St • 215.386.9224
For more information on University City Dining Days, visit universitycity.org. Find Universty District District on Facebook and follow @ucdphl on Twitter.