Our team is growing! Aversa PR & Events and Philly Loves Fun are pleased to present a new Philadelphia PR job and internship opportunities. Please see each listing for specific job descriptions, instructions on how to apply and other details.
PUBLIC RELATIONS COORDINATOR
Aversa PR & Events is growing! Our expanding team seeks to fill the new position of Public Relations Coordinator. We are seeking an organized, creative and driven multi-tasker to assist with food, theater, culture, arts and neighborhood client accounts. We work with small business owners, entrepreneurs and nonprofit leaders that expect the best from us - including smart and creative results, on a budget, in a timely manner, with measurable results. We're seeking a professional with the following skills: press release research, writing and pitching; client account management; social media; media monitoring and tracking; finding speaking and awards lists and submission; festival and trade show coordination for clients; light event planning; photo shoot coordination; agency team activities. Ability to meet deadlines required.
Successful candidates will exhibit attention to detail, be excellent communicators, work well under pressure, have a sense of humor, be a team player and be able to generate award-winning messaging on the fly. Passion for PR and desire to wildly exceed client expectations is a must! Open to various scenarios from 20 to 40 hours per week.
Please submit a formal cover letter, resume and list of social media samples/handles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be considered incomplete without all three elements. No phone calls please. If you have applied in the past feel free to apply again for this new position. For more information about us and our company, visit www at aversapr dot com
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Aversa PR & Events seeks a creative, motivated, organized individual with outstanding social media and writing skills to assist with food, theater, culture, arts and neighborhood client accounts. We work with small business owners, entrepreneurs and nonprofit leaders that expect the best from us - including smart and creative results, on a budget, in a timely manner, with measurable results. Candidates should be self-starters and be self-motivated - with a drive for exceeding expectations and a 'go big or go home' attitude. Seeing a candidate that is extremely creative and enjoys brainstorming to come up with unique, fun, informative approaches to social media.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Creating and managing content and engagement for multiple social media accounts for select clients on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Create engaging text, image and video content.
- Take photographs for social media platforms and/or coordinate with photographers/clients.
- Developing and implementing Facebook and Twitter advertising campaigns.
- Developing promotional marketing campaigns for client events and products.
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products.
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
- Creating timelines and budgets, coordinating tasks, writing reports, and completing projects on deadline.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Overseeing other PR/Marketing/Editorial projects as assigned.
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver and collaborate on creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Strong writing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Dependable and able to meet deadlines
- Self-starter that can take leadership with little supervision
- Strong project management experience, handling changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Interest, experience and passion for all things social media and our clients' topics
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
- Optional: In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- 20 to 40 hours per week
Please submit a formal cover letter, resume, list of social media samples/handles and salary range to email@example.com. Applications will be considered incomplete without all three elements. No phone calls please. If you have applied in the past feel free to apply again for this new position.
SPECIAL EVENTS AND PROJECTS COORDINATOR - NON PROFIT
Aversa PR & Events seeks a special event and projects assistant to help with a seasonal non-profit event planning and community project that begins immediately and concludes in early November- with the actual event taking place in late October. Position is based out of office in Center City for 12-14 hours a week and involves administrative work, client meetings, nonprofit organizing and outreach to health partners, organizing volunteers, managing project timeline, coordinating vendors, light design work in Word, supervising volunteer projects, making marketing calls to schools and community organizations, and other duties as assigned.
Schedule is flexible and will involve approximately two days a week of work (one full day, one half day) - with the days of the week falling in between Monday through Friday, 9am-6pm.
Project involves working with several large nonprofits on a health event that benefits children in the region. Interest in nonprofits, health and event management is preferred.
Candidate should be highly dependable, super organized, have attention to detail, ability to work in professional office setting of the client, good communication skills, and can-do attitude.
Position is for a special project that is in October. Hours are 10-14 hours per week (average) leading up to the event. Project position could lead to additional work down the road. Complete applications should include a formal cover letter and a resume.